25.9.10

"I would like to make an announcement to those who can't stay till the end... the butler did it"- Alfred Hitchcock

I studied Graphic Design/Multimedia at Charles Sturt University and am now back at uni doing my Dip Ed to become a secondary school teacher in the areas of Visual Arts and Film and Media. I love film and have always been interested in all aspects of it for as long as I can remember.

My family has influenced me with a large video collection consisting of many classic films and introducing me to a wide array of films from the silent era through Hollywood's musical golden age, to classic Hollywood horror films and 80's cult classics.

I enjoy all types of films, however I LOVE the classics!

These reviews are my thoughts and opinions on the films as well as information I have learnt from my studies.

Pay no attention to the posting dates. I have changed the dates to get the movies in chronological order.

Em

2 comments:

Dibbo said...

you've got to be kidding em. you just like putting youre feet up and watching a good pic.

Mum xxx said...

I now don't mind all those videos on the shelf, if it has made you interested in doing this. keep up the reviews - I think they are great - what a wonderful job that would be! Mum xxxx